Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Boys

I had to post this picture of the boys. Tiger woke up today and tucked in his shirt and put on a belt. He has decided to start tucking in his shirts like the older boys! At our school the boys don't have to do that until 3rd grade! I just loved the shirt tucked in...looks so grown up! Little Guy put on Tiger's old baseball pants after school. He came downstairs and said:

Little Guy: Mom, look at me!
Me: Oh how adorable you look! Just like a real baseball player.
Little Guy: I know! I looked in the mirror!

I am so thankful for my boys...such sweethearts!

4 comments:

Rachel said...

awww that is adorable!

A Farmer's Wife said...

CUTE boys!!!

Monique said...

hahaha! Levi cracked me up!

Cathi Hamen said...

they are both too cute for words and very sweet!! Levi cracks me up... so quiet and yet... NOT wonder where he gets that!?!? hee heee