Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Gifts from CO

Tom's parents often send the children big boxes of goodies in the mail. The kids love when we come home from school and see a box that has been sent from CO! We can't get the door open fast enough to get inside to open it! Today another box arrived! Little Guy had the hardest time waiting...you see, we had gotten home before the other two...so he had to wait...2.5 hours. Waiting is so difficult when you are only 4 ( I mean 4&3/4!) You probably guessed that the first thing out of his mouth when the older kids got in the car from school! "Guess what! There is a box at home from Grandma and Grandpa Crider!" Lots of excitement in our car on the way home!
Thank you Grandma and Grandpa! The kids are enjoying everything you sent!

Levi was a little upset when he was told that he had to wait (again with the waiting) until AFTER dinner to have another piece of candy! His mood quickly changed when I told him he could have no more candy if he didn't change his attitude!





4 comments:

Blake and Hollie said...

Awesome! Grandma and Grandpas are the best :) Your kids and their facial expressions. Where do they get it from ???

Nyla said...

Hollie-
They get it from their father...have you seen some of his expressions on FB? Check out the pics I was tagged in last week...I am all smiles and he is all wierd faces!

A Farmer's Wife said...

Those look like fabulous presents!!! How fun! My mother sends wonderful, goody-filled boxes to us - I get as excited as your kids when they come! I rip into them even if I'm all by myself. I have to work on my selfishness issues!

Cathi Hamen said...

so fun to receive those goodies from colorado! We get the similar boxes from our Grandparents in CO!! :O) lucky us too!!