Friday, May 29, 2009

Chloe's 9th Birthday

Cutie turned 9 this week. I can't believe it! She is getting so big! Her requests were simple this year! Melt-in-your-mouth pancakes and eggs for breakfast, hot tub with hot chocolate and marshmellows after breakfast, Disneyland with a friend AND lunch with mom at the American Girl Store with a friend. Here are some pictures from her special day. American Girl Store is scheduled for Saturday! I think she requested that more for me than her! I love going there with her! Happy Birthday Cutie! We love you and are so proud of you!



Cutie getting her birthday wish and Fun GiftCard from Mickey


Cutie and Hubby on Splash Mountain! I could never ride that!
They had a blast together!

Cutie brought a friend to Disney too!

Tiger looks way too cool for this! :)

2 comments:

A Farmer's Wife said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Looks like it has been tons of fun!!! Your upcoming lunch sounds like it will be great too! AND I love the little boy with the flaming red hair in your Church Picnic post...SO CUTE!!!

Shan said...

Happy Birthday sweet girl!! She is getting big! Hope you two have a great day together today :) Nyla are you bringing your doll???