Monday, December 29, 2008

A Perfect Day

The kids and I had a great day today. The weather is finally warmer. Honestly, I don't know how I ever lived in the Midwest! I don't think I could ever go back! Anyway, the kids and I walked to Barnes and Noble and bought books (thanks to Aunt Dena's gift cards) and sipped hot chocolate. We had a lot of fun. On our way home, the kids asked to go to the park...and so we did that too! We are enjoying our vacation from school. Actually, I am not looking forward to next week at all! I love being with the kids...love having no structure! We stayed in our jammies until 12 today! (that alone can make it a perfect day) I wish it were summer! I have to post these pictures! They are completely unrelated to my post...but they are so funny! I made a turkey on Sunday...the legs of this turkey were huge!

3 comments:

A Farmer's Wife said...

Any day involving Barnes & Noble is definitely perfect! How fun for you! What books did you get? I love books!

My MRI showed that I have 5 lesions in my brain from my brain hitting my skull so hard when I tumbled into the canyon with the horse. They don't know if these will self-correct. I am feeling better. The dizziness is going away. I haven't been dizzy since Friday morning and I'm starting to feel like I have more energy which I am so thankful for! I still can't sign my signature...wierdest thing in the world...every time I go to sign my name... I can't. I wind up having to print it. The brain is a most unique thing! Anyway I am seeing the neurologist on January 20th. I will keep you posted! Thank you so much for asking!

Blake and Hollie said...

That is hilarious! I love the turkey legs. I enjoy stay home too :) But I do that every day. I will hate when we move back and I have to get a job again :(

Senior Gordon's said...

Wow! That turkey leg is bigger than Levi. So cool, how much fun you have with your children.