Friday, January 30, 2009

Target and the boys


I took the boys with me to Target last night. I had to take their picture. How cute are they?! They both wanted to sit in the cart and read! Tiger had brought his joke book from the library (one that is so overdue I am afraid to take it back today! I may end up buying it!) Little Guy crawled up on his lap and snuggled into him! Good thing I just needed a few post-it notes for school! There was no other room in our cart for anything! What a great trip though!

5 comments:

Rachel said...

adorable! Seriously Nyla your kids are so sweet :)

Unknown said...

What a great picture. They are sweethearts.

Blake and Hollie said...

That is a great picture! So glad they love to read....and anywhere :) I am also glad you carry your camera with you everywhere.

Cathi Hamen said...

cutie pies!!! he is such a good BIG bro!!

A Farmer's Wife said...

What sweet boys! So glad you had your camera with you in Target so you could get this picture!