Thursday, June 4, 2009

Green Eggs for breakfast

I love reading to my little ones! Little Guy wanted me to read Green Eggs and Ham. I think I enjoy those Dr. Seuss books more than the kids! Anyway, after reading it to him I asked if he would like to try green eggs for breakfast. He said, "YES!" He was so cute! He had eaten green eggs before at school, but he didn't get to "make" them. So, he begged to "make" them with me. I promised he would be able to help prepare them in the am. So here are some pics of our green eggs!

Little Guy adding the food coloring

Helping me scramble those green eggs.



Little Guy would eat green eggs here OR there! He'd eat them anywhere!
Little Guy even talked the girls into it! He could not get Tiger to try them!

2 comments:

A Farmer's Wife said...

Nyla - this is AWESOME!!! I love the green eggs, love that he helped you make them, love that you read to him! You are such a wonderful person!!! Thank you for sharing this!

Blake and Hollie said...

That is so cool! I wouldn't eat them anywhere, BUT I am glad Little Guy would.

Just a neat thing to do after reading Dr. Seuss! Way to go :)