Saturday, June 6, 2009

Helping Daddy

I am always so amazed at my hubby's patience with the boys. They asked him to hang a dry erase board in their room a few weeks ago. He took this time to teach them a little more about a drill and a hammer. Tiger wasn't as into as Little Guy, probably because he already knows how to use all those tools! Little Guy was in heaven. Tiger ended up teaching Little Guy right alongside Hubby.

Tiger, the pro!
Look at the concentration on Little Guy!
Hubby teaching Little Guy about drill bits.
Practicing his hammering skills.


I love how they both put that tongue out while concentrating!



1 comments:

Blake and Hollie said...

That is great!!! My Dad was like that with us as kids, maybe it was because he was a carpenter and liked that.

We lack patience over here :( I am glad you posted this because we need to teach them or they will never learn. You are great parents!!