Tuesday, June 2, 2009

The Last Day of School

It is hard to believe summer is finally here! Our last day of school was May 22. I know, I am late posting...so what's new! Maybe now that summer is here I will have some more time for blogging!
We are so proud of our children! They did a great job at the program! Cutie is now a 4th grader, Tiger is a 2nd grader and Little Guy will go to Kindergarten! Wow! Where does the time go?

Little Guy strutting his stuff after the program
Tiger and Cutie with Ms. Howington...the principal

Cutie with her teacher, Ms. Imboden

Tiger with his teacher, Mrs. Holt

Cutie and Tiger handing our programs at the beginning of the night!

3 comments:

Blake and Hollie said...

Wow! I still can't believe how early your school ends. That is great. We still have another week or so and we start school earlier than you too :)

I know you are proud of them. Sounds like they really excelled this year.

A Farmer's Wife said...

Your kids are SO CUTE!!! Their teachers look like kind people who love what they do!

all that's right, or not said...

I'm so jealous!! We have 2 more weeks still. I love the summer time. Hopefully you guys will have a good one.