Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Little Guy is reading!

Little Guy and I were cuddled up on the couch last Tuesday night reading his phonics book. (Phonics Pathways) He had been reading three letter words for a few days. He kept asking for more words. So, I thought, why not try a BOB book. The heartwarming thing was that he wanted to cuddle with Tiger and read! Watching him sound out words with his brother there to guide him was amazing. They both looked so proud and happy. It was neat to watch them share this moment together. I just can't believe I didn't grab my camera!
Here are some pictures from the following week:
Little Guy reading a BOB book.

All the kids were so proud of him.

Little Guy loved all the attention from the older kids.

2 comments:

Blake and Hollie said...

I think that is so special!! What a wonderful accomplishment. Way to go!!

Unknown said...

La Nouvelle Collection est arrivee Shoppez les Dernieres Tendances sur www.chaussurespaschere.fr !