Saturday, April 26, 2008

American Girl Store - Birthday Celebration





Here are some pics from our birthday celebration. We all had a fabulous time! We ate lunch in the cafe and then the girls spent some time shopping. Chloe got her doll a new dress and apron. Together we found a mommy daughter activity book. We are looking forward to doing some of the activities soon!
During lunch Carrie and I realized it was almost exactly one year ago that we were at the store with the girls. So, we decided to make this an annual trip...that is until the girls no longer want to go! Then we will just go together and talk about all the times we took our daughters there!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Super Cute! I am glad you girls had fun!

Blake and Hollie said...

It looks like such a fun "girls" day out. I am glad you all had such a good time. I wish they had that store when I was little. I remember reading the books.