Sunday, April 27, 2008

Brotherly Love


Levi: Mom, Bryce just tricked me!!! (he says this with a huge smile)
Me: He did. How did he trick you?
Levi: Bryce you tell her!
Bryce: Well, I told him that when he was really young I didn't live here.
Me: Why would you tell him that?
Bryce: I told him I wasn't really part of this family...that my real parents died when I was 2...and you and dad felt bad for me because I was an orphan...so you took me in and let me be your son too.
Me: Wow Bryce, what did Levi say when you told him that?
Bryce: He hugged me told me that he was so glad that I was his brother.
Levi: (smiling) Yeah, I just hugged him...I want him for my brother.
Bryce: Mom, why do you look like you are going to cry?
Me: Because it means so much to me that you boys love each other so much.

5 comments:

Cathi Hamen said...

thats soo funny that bryce would do that to levi... he's a funny guy!
love the pics of the boys.. sooo cute!

Monique said...

Very Cute. Thanks for inviting me to view your blog. Take care!
-M

Rachel said...

so sweet... I would have cried too :) I love your boys!

Rachel said...

The bags come in sets of three. $6 a set. You can buy them at my etsy shop!

www.daisydots.etsy.com

Thanks for your intrest!

Unknown said...

Bryce is such a thinker. Oh, those two are such punko, punkos.
Love you.