Friday, April 25, 2008

Hanging with the SACA Mommies

Tonight we went to the Druckrey's home to hang out with parents from the school. It is so nice to have such great friends. We had a nice time chatting and hanging out with everyone. Well, actually the ladies did all lot of talking...I am not sure what the guys were doing outside!

Did anyone notice how I left when my husband said he was ready to go? I was really proud of myself for not chatting longer! I have come a long way! :) I found out later that he actually told Craig he was going to go start the leaving process...which Tom thought would take 45 mintues. Baby steps honey!

We feel so blessed to have our children in such a wonderful school and to be surrounded by amazing, godly friends.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Glad you enjoyed your night out! I love your kiddos... come check out my blog and leave a comment :)

Reynolds said...

I can't believe you already posted the picture. It was a fun night! Great talking with you and the other moms. We are truly blessed with our wonderful school, teachers, parents and students.