Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Candy & Tylenol


A spoonful of sugar does help the medicine go down! In our home, our children are always given ONE piece of candy after they take all the medicine. I know, it sounds awful...but it really helps them to drink that nasty stuff if they know there is a reward at the end of it.

So today I was flipping pancakes and noticed something on the sour patch bag. It read, "to be enjoyed as part of a healthy, active lifestyle." So I then flipped the bag around and read the front. It said, "Be treat wise, Get to know what's inside." I have to say I was impressed with the candy company. I am a big reader of labels...so I already knew that 15 pieces = 25g of sugar! Did you know that? It was amazing to me that the manufactures of this candy are trying to get people to read their labels! WOW!

2 comments:

Sara@iSass said...

AWE, you just ruined my love for Sour Patch Kids! :)
Man, I love those little sour...sorry I used to love those little sour yummies.

A Farmer's Wife said...

Candy is a great idea for getting them to take medicine! I will have to give this a try!