Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I went against all the advice!


Can you believe that?! Actually my fabulous friend, Beth came over today to help with the arrangement of furniture. She also agreed with all of you that the leather couch should be moved back into this room. However, once she saw the room in person, she changed her mind. The leather couch is actually too big for the wall...so she came up with this arrangement. I really like it. You have to see the other living space to see the flow...but I don't have all the wall hangings up yet...so more to come soon! Thanks Beth and all you readers for all your help! I will post the other room soon!

5 comments:

A Farmer's Wife said...

I think it's beautiful!!! I can't wait to see more!

Monique said...

I think what makes it so awesome is the smaller and lighter in color coffee table! Oh and the grean plant too! It looks fabulous! Can you come to my house Beth?! ;)

Monique said...

oops, green!

Robin said...

Looks good. It's better to go with your gut anyway. You are the one who has to walk by the room 40 times a day! Ha!

Blake and Hollie said...

Well always remember it is your house. I didn't realize the space you were working with until you posted a picture of the other side of the room. It does look really good and the coffee table looks perfect. I know everything looks different in person, a photo is so hard to show what you want the viewer to see sometimes. I can't wait to see the rest of the house.

cutestblogontheblock.com
that is where I found my new look, they have so many CUTE backgrounds