Sunday, November 2, 2008

The EXTRA Hour

This morning I got up, took my shower and was all ready for church before I realized we needed to set our clocks back an hour! LOVE IT! I always enjoy feeling like I have an extra hour in the day. So, I woke up hubby and said, "Do you want to sleep another hour? It's daylight savings!" He rolled over and said, "No, let's continue our date and get some breakfast...just the two of us." That sounded wonderful, but the boys were awake. (Remember we have Jayka living here for two weeks...so we can steal little minutes together!) Hubby had an even better idea! Let's take just the boys to get bagels! We rarely get time alone with the boys. So we loaded them up and were off!
Here's a picture of how we spent our extra hour!

Last night before we went on our date

3 comments:

Blake and Hollie said...

That was really neat and sweet. Bagels, we did that too how funny. We don't have Daylight Savings Time here, weird huh?

A Farmer's Wife said...

Fun, fun, fun!!! We have daylight savings time here too and I love feeling like I am getting an extra hour!!! Definitely prefer 'falling back' to 'sprining forward' in the Spring! I grew up in Arizona where they do not have daylight savings time so I'm still adjusting to this entire concept!

Rachel said...

Looks like fun! I love that extra hour!