Tuesday, November 11, 2008

My Favorite Room


Many of you have asked me to post pictures of our new home. Here is a picture of our living room. It is my favorite room right now. Mainly because it is the most "done." I still have a lot to do...but am happy with our progression so far. The garage is coming along really nicely. The kids love having their own play room! We are thankful the Lord has provided us with a nice place to live.
***Hubby loves his new tv too! Nothing like watching football on the wall!?!

9 comments:

A Farmer's Wife said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! Your living room looks like it could be in a magazine! I love it! Thank you for sharing!

Blake and Hollie said...

It does look really nice. Very cozy and has a warm feeling. So cozy I think I could come over and sleep on that couch :) Post more!!

Monique said...

It looks great! I'm sure your so happy to be getting settled!

Senior Gordon's said...

It's beautiful. You have that decorator's touch. I am so happy for you.

Sara@iSass said...

How lovely. Simple, elegant. I love the TV on the wall too. We would have to tear down a wall and rewire the house to do that.
Looks very comfy.

Shan said...

Very nice :) can't wait to see the rest of the house!

Jen S said...

Yeah! I love it! Can't wait to see it in person. :)

Cathi Hamen said...

ooohhh love it! new coffee table?what happened to the other one??? it looks fabulous!

Unknown said...

It really is beautiful, Nyla. Just like you and your family!