Sunday, November 9, 2008

IRONY

We were at Barnes and Noble this weekend buying our two older kids new bibles. They were thrilled to buy "real" bibles...no more baby stuff for them! It was fun to do it just the four of us. Little Guy stayed with Jess. I still can't believe that Tiger can read a bible now! Crazy how fast they are growing up!

Anyway, while we were purchasing their bibles, my hubby said, "Honey, look?! Turn around!" So, I did. I was amazed at the irony! Don't you think it ironic that the gay/lesbian section is right next to the Christianity section. What irony!

4 comments:

A Farmer's Wife said...

Oh my goodness!!! What is this world coming to?

Sara@iSass said...

I don't really know what to say to that. I have opinions on just about everything. I am at a loss for words on this one. Other then, How awesome to get to buy such a personal gift for your kids. I can't wait for the day we get to do this too. When they can read it and mark up the margins with thoughts.

Blake and Hollie said...

Ironic maybe, but I'm still scratching my head on this one. This topic is like politics to me....one I am very open to and would rather avoid, people are way to sensitive.

I am glad the kids got new Bibles. That is great!! I am sure that made them feel much more grown-up.

Senior Gordon's said...

What? I don't get it...