Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Chloe's Birthday!






Chloe had her 8th birthday on Monday. She had a party with a friend at American Girl Place back in April...but somehow I feel like she ended up with two parties! :) We told her she could have a friend spend the night and we would take them to dinner and Golden Spoon. Then another friend stopped over with a gift, and I found myself inviting that friend too! They had a wonderful time. We went bowling, out to dinner, ate ice cream and then rented a movie. They were up until 1a.m. Tom had to go in and get them quiet! I am just a big softy!
Happy Birthday Chloe! We love you!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Those are three sweet girls. Happy Birthday, Chloe.

Cathi Hamen said...

Happy Birthday Chloe! Looks like FUN!!

Jill Duarte said...

Thanks so much Nyla for including Syd in the festivities. She had such a great time! I love the pics...so fun to see my kid having a great time with her friends. Thanks again!!!!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday to my FAVORITE neice EVER!!!!! Love you Silly girl!

Blake and Hollie said...

Happy Birthday Chloe. It looks like you had such a great party with your girlfriends. Staying up chatting is so much fun. I remember doing it when I was a little girl. Now I can hardly stay up until 10pm!