Wednesday, May 7, 2008

I was Tagged by Monique...now you are tagged by me!

5 Things Under $5 that I can't live without:

*my husband's and children's love (it's free)
*Starbucks Green Iced Tea and Skinny Vanilla Latte (okay so I went over by 10 cents)
*papermate pens...I write the neatest with them...which is important for a teacher!
*sugar free gum
*eyelash curler...I love to heat it up with my hair dryer...and then curl my lashes!

5 People who have influenced me in a positive way:
*my husband ( I am such a better person because of him)
*my children (they teach me things about myself daily...and help mold me into a better mommy) *Janelle (my sister)
*my parents
*Carrie Keck

5 Things that R always in my purse:
*wallet
*cell phone
*camera
*pens
*one of Levi's toys

5 Things that changed my life forever:
*meeting Tom
*having children
*having and beating cancer
*moving to CA
*blogging! :) Ha

5 Obssesions:
*praying for my hubby and kiddos
*working out
*weighing myself ( I do it almost daily...I am trying to overcome this)
*Starbucks
*blogging

5 Places I would like to go:
*New Jersey to see my sister and her kiddos
*Hawaii
*Italy
*Europe
*Mexico

5 Kitchen appliances I can't live without
*stove
*oven
*kitchen aid mixer
*blender
*mini food processor

0 comments: