Sunday, May 11, 2008

I know it's Mother's Day...

Okay, so I know it is Mother's day...and I should be all happy and up and positive...blah, blah, blah. I am not! I feel down actually...and nothing has really happen to make me feel that way.

I woke up at 4 am because my middle child wet the bed and needed a warm bed to sleep in. I was awoken again at 5:15 to the youngest crying...he needed someone (mommy) to wipe his nose because it was stuffy. I wiped his nose and crawled into bed with him until 6:30...he finally had fallen back to sleep. I tore off the soiled sheets (I didn't have the enegry to do it at 4am) and put them into the wash. Then I folded the clothes in the dryer from the previous day. Took a shower around 7:15...got ready for church. Poured the little ones cereal...hey it is MD I didn't really want to cook....woke up the hubby...he now has 20 minutes to get ready for church...yes we were late again!

Then the kids didn't want to leave for church without showering me with gifts. Super sweet and cute! I love my letters and new shoe drawers for the kids. I am so thankful for my hubby and kiddos.

Off to church we go. Great service, love our pastor. In the car again...the little one didn't get a dougnut at church so we find ourselves at Krispy Kreme...and now I find myself eating 3! I am starting my diet tomorrow...so I guess I thought that made it okay. We get home, have 20 minutes to clean the house up...Tom leaves to take things to the church to donate for the church parking lot sale. He comes home...we load up the kids and drive to San Diego to see Tom's friend Scott. Scott is in a rehab center for additictions. He needs a few things from the store...so Tom goes to the store and the kids and I stay with Scott. He is such an amazing person. We all enjoyed our time with him.

We drive back home and now it is 6...Tom drops me off because he has an errand to run with the kids. They arrive back at 6:45 and have cheesecake in their hands. Oh that is my favorite...another reason to start the diet tomorrow! :)

So you see, nothing really to bring my down...I just feel down. I know it's Mother's Day...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I feel down tonight, too. It was a wonderful day, wonderful time with family, so why do I feel this way?
Who knows?

Cathi Hamen said...

The weather stunk ALL weekend! you are sunshine girl.. hope u are better now!