Friday, May 16, 2008

I am thankful for...

my savior's grace and love.

my husbands passion for God, me and our family.

wonderful children

good health

bible based church

my husbands job
supportive friends

a minivan that works (knock on wood:))

St. Augustine Classical Accademy

notes from my children telling me "I am the best mom ever made"

running noses, sticky fingers, dirty dishes, dusty furniture, smelly dogs, hot weather, catching up with family members, laughter from my children as daddy tickles them, listening to my children encourage one another, a rewarding job...a job that allows me to be with my kids all day!, my friend Carrie's commitment to meeting me at the gym at 5 am twice a week, swapping children with my friends so I can get things done and returning the favor, my cell phone, camera, sugar free gum, Skinny latte from Starbucks, great neighbors, a pool in the backyard, smelling the flowers in the front yard, warm water in the shower, the smell of fresh sheets and laundry...


I could go on all night. The Lord has blessed Tom and I with so much and I am so thankful and feel so blessed. Monday was a hard day for me. Our home went on the market and I was a little sadden by it...but then as the week went on I began to think of all the things I am thankful for...and selling my house is now one of those things! God has opened my eyes to so much this week. I feel so loved by my friends...you have all been so supportive. I am brought to tears when I think of how loved I feel by all of you. Thank you for being so awesome. I love you more than you will ever know!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

There are so many things to be thankful for! I am thankful for you, my beautiful friend!