Saturday, May 17, 2008

I LOVE Date Nights!!!!







We had a wonderful night tonight with some great friends (Dave and Julie). We went to dinner at Javiers in Newport Beach. The atmosphere is as good as the food! Afterwards we went to the beach and took some fun shots! I love my hubby so much! I am so glad we had our cameras with us. I find that I am always taking pictures of my kids...and don't have many of Tom and I! I am so glad that Tom and I both agree how important it is for us to have time with one another...without the kids. It is so nice to reconnect with him after a long week. It was even more fun to share this evening with our sweet friends. I still can't believe we live here...how gorgeous is CA?!!! Check out the moon in the bottom two pictures! I love you Tom. Thanks for a wonderful night out!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

What FUN pictures. I can actually HEAR you laughing in the one where you're jumping on Tom's back.
So, so happy.
It is so good to have time with husband away from the kids.

Lisa Leonard said...

You got some amazing pics! Looks like a blast!!

Blake and Hollie said...

I am so glad you all had such a wonderful night. It looks like so much fun. I noticed the moon! What beauty.

Kami said...

So we (you know, me and my people) should have a girls night with you ladies sometime...I think we would gel nicely :)

Jen S said...

Great pictures, Nyla! This is in my whiniest voice......"I want a date night!!!!"

Senior Gordon's said...

Yes, there is so much beauty in CA! We do miss it...Nyla, thanks for sharing your pics.
Aunt Penny