Friday, June 13, 2008

American Idol - Wii



You have to come play American Idol with Chrissie and I! We had so much fun on Wednesday! It is kind of like Karoke...but after you complete a song Randy, Paula and Simon all judge you. It is very much like the real thing! You audition, and hope to go to Hollywood, then you can compete against the Wii or friends! Chrissie and I both love to sing! So we naturally competed against one another! We played three rounds...I won the first round...and then she crushed me on the next two rounds.

The kids love playing too! Chloe and I could play all day! (drives the boys and Tom crazy because they want to play Mario Cart) Actually a few weeks ago Chloe, Emily and I all played together and won the whole thing! We were the next American Idol! So, if it sounds like fun to you...let me know...I think Chrissie and I are up for another challenge! Anyone interested?

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh. SOO much fun. Definitely want to play some more. Didn't we each win one?

Nyla said...

I think you won two...and I won one...but I am not sure! I am just singing my heart out over here...getting ready for our next elimination week! :) Ha!

Rachel said...

Oh... That sounds like sooo much fun!

Monique said...

I'm game!

Jill Duarte said...

sounds like so much fun. i love kareoke; however, i doubt i'll make it to hollywood and after you hear me sing you may agree :-)

Cathi Hamen said...

Me too!! but you both can sing!!!!
it sounds like a fun Wii game!!! might have to get that one, of course i will have to do it in a closet i cant sing! wish i could!!

Nyla said...

Cathi, I bet you can sing! We will have a little pool/karoke day soon! I will be sure to let you know about it!