Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Disneyland on Monday

On the tram to the park!
Space Mountain...Levi is next to Tom, but he is so little...it is hard to see him.
Chloe and Levi on Winnie the Pooh
Tom and Bryce being silly...again.
Tom staging the kids for a picture!

Tom is on vacation this week...so we went to Disney on Monday! We had a really great time...but it was so crowded! I think we ended up being there 7 hours...and rode 5 rides. Space Mountain, Indiana Jones, Pirates, Winnie the Pooh (2x). Levi had to go the bathroom right before we got on Winnie the Pooh...so Tom took him while the rest of rode the ride. Then we stood in line again for Levi! He loved it! We had a great time! We bought passes again...so if anyone is up for going with us, let us know!

4 comments:

Cathi Hamen said...

Yeah for Dland!! boo for crowded days though!! i'm it was fun though!!

Jill Duarte said...

Love D-land! I've been wanting to go since school got out but haven't yet. Now I'm not sure I want to. Abe is going today and already went once before. The girls are feeling a little slighted. But grandparents are coming in a few weeks and will gladly battle the heat and crowds for a day at D-land with their grandkids :-)

Suzy said...

I LOVE disneyland! I finally bought a pass after all these years wanting one.. and I have already gone enough to pay for it three times over!

Blake and Hollie said...

I want to go. I think I remember going in October one time and it wasn't that crowded. I just love Disney, it's so true what they say...you feel like a kid again.