Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Disneyland Tuesday Night!

We went back to Disneyland last night. We took Chloe's friend...and had a lot of fun being silly. Having Sydney with us made it a lot easier to pair up for rides! She is such a sweet girl...I love that my daughter has such a nice girl for a friend...and they are so silly together! Bryce talked me into riding Space Mountain. I am such a chicken! I waited in line for it yesterday...and then chickened out at the last minute. I did it last night and loved it! Bryce let me hold his hand the whole time...and I squeezed it tight! He was so cute how protective he was with me...he kept screaming, "mom hold on...here's another dip!" It was great. I would do it again! We stayed until the park closed...and all four kids fell asleep on the way home. We were home a little before 1a.m. We had to make the girls stop talking around 2! They are all still asleep this am! Tom went to get coffee...then I think we may get in the hot tub to start our morning. When the kids wake up we will head to the beach! I will post more pics later! :) Love my FAMILY so much. Enjoythe slideshow above.

2 comments:

Jill Duarte said...

Thanks so much for inviting Syd! I know she had a great time. Up till 2am??? That doesn't sound like my daughter :-) Love the pictures. So fun to see her clowning around with her friends.

Blake and Hollie said...

You all had a late night. Ahhhh, hot tub sounds good. May I join? Beach too? May I join too? I'll squeeze my way into the van. You guys are always on the go. Do you ever stay home?