Thursday, June 19, 2008

Cutie's Book Club



Cutie and a few of her friends started a book club last year for the girls in her class. We have started it up again this year...and tonight was our first meeting. They read Thanks To Nikki. All the books they read are American Girl books. We meet once a month for three months. The girls discuss the book, eat a snack and make a craft. I am so proud of all the girls. They are getting so big...and doing a great job of learning how discuss what they are reading. I won't share all the pictures...just two of my favorites...I promised Cutiee to let her put the rest of the pictures on her blog!

5 comments:

Maureen said...

What great fun Chloe. I love the picture of you and your Mom. :-)

Blake and Hollie said...

That looks so fun!

Rachel said...

That is so great... wish I had done something like that when I was a kid!

Jill Duarte said...

so much fun last night! Looking forward to the next one.

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you guys are doing it again, and that our new student can get to know the girls, too!