Monday, August 11, 2008

Taken from Cathi and Jen...

I am: blessed with a wonderful family
I think: I am a good wife and mother
I know: I try to give my best to my family every day
I want: to take a photography class
I have: the best friends ever
I wish: school wasn't starting in 3 weeks
I hate: when people chew with their mouth open
I miss: my sister
I fear: my children dying before me
I feel: so much love for my family
I hear: my daughter...she just got up to go the bathroom
I smell: nothing...the house is clean!
I crave: date nights with my hubby
I search: for pencils...always have plenty of pens
I wonder: what my kids will do with their lives
I regret: impulse buying
I love: buying gifts to give people when they don't expect it
I care: about my body...being in shape and healthy
I always: give my kids morning hugs
I am not: tired...or judgmental
I believe: in eternal life
I hope: my kids will always serve the Lord
I dance: when I am happy
I sing: to my children when they are tired or hurt
I don't always: finish daily to do list (I write one every pm for the next day)
I write: to release stress
I lose: when I try too hard
I win: when I am just myself
I never: lick my fingers
I listen: to hubby's advice
I can usually be found: in the kitchen
I am scared: of roller coasters
I need: to go to bed

6 comments:

Blake and Hollie said...

WoW! I love this. You are so caring. That was really fun to read. There was one thing in there that you and Blake completely share and it make me smile. I'll let you "hate" it together one day. Psssttt....I am sending your suprise soon!!!

Unknown said...

You need to change your think and know. Because I know what a great mom and wife you are. You are one of the best moms I know. If someone ever asked me who is the best mom you know and who inspires you to be better..I would say my sister hands down.

A Farmer's Wife said...

I love this! I will have to copy you one day this week! I agree with the chewing with mouths open irritation...drives me nuts...except when my little 2 year old does it and somehow it becomes cute! I am nuts! I appreciate so much your amazing and inspiring example! Have a great day!

Tales From the Eurovan said...

This is great! Loved reading it. Man, I wished my house smelled clean! At least my laundry smells clean! I've been too side tracked by the Olympics being on to get too much done in the evenings! Take care, Julie
P.S. Our school starts in less than two weeks and that bums me out!

Sarah Albin said...

This is so cool. I may have to copy this... did you write it or was it a "tag" from someone else?

Cathi Hamen said...

you should totally take a photo class at saddleback college!!! good for you!