Monday, August 4, 2008

Fun in the Water!

We took the family to the spectrum the night before I was suppose to leave for NJ. Cutie and I did a little shopping and the boys hung out at one of the fountains with hubby. I loved watching how hard they were laughing. I just happened to have Tiger's sweatshirt...and Little Guy was wearing two shirts...so thankfully we were able to put some dry clothes on them before we headed to Golden Spoon.

Note to self: Always bring extra clothes...you never know when the boys will need them!

They were soaked to the bone!



Levi is waiting for the water to come up and smack him in the face

Trying to dodge some water...lots of laughter.

Love these boys!

9 comments:

Jen S said...

Cute pictures! I haven't been able to get online for a few days....so I'm playing catch up. It was hard to not have a computer for four days! Cox came this morning to fix it and I have been on the computer ALL morning now....gotta go!

Julie said...

Hilarious! I am probably gunna copy you! That is sooooo funny!

Blake and Hollie said...

That is great!! Would you let them do it if you had no extra clothes? I always steer clear of those things because I don't want to drag wet kids around all day. Does that make me a stooge? I want to be fun like you. I think I need to lighten up. If it means seeing happy smiley kids I guess it is worth it, huh? Maybe it depends on where you are going afterwards :) Golden Spoon vs. Church hmmmmm.... You are so fun! I am glad you captured the kids candid shots, it looks like they had so much fun.

Nyla said...

I probably should have put in my post that Tom had already let them begin getting wet. So, I didn't have a chance to have a say! Although, I think I let them do it once before...life is short is always my motto! I wish I had more times like this when I was a kid!
You are not a stooge! And, they were freezing the whole time we were at GS, but they didn't care...they were happy!

Senior Gordon's said...

How fun!! Sometimes we all need to just let go and enjoy life's moments.

Unknown said...

You can tell they are having the time of their lives! So fun.

Monique said...

Can I be a kid again? That looks like so much fun!

A Farmer's Wife said...

This looks like so much fun!!! Your boys are so cute!!!

Unknown said...

These pics should be framed!!! I love them. Looks like such a fun time.