Thursday, September 25, 2008

Kicking the habit = Savings


I have decided that I am going to kick my Starbucks habit! I spend $5.60 there everyday...and think that is crazy. We need to tighten up our budget. This looks like the easiest (slight painful) way to do it. Not to mention my recent anger with their lack of customer service. (I did write to them on their site) So wish me luck! I really am going to do it!

I brewed my own coffee this am...very proud of myself! I will keep you updated on how I do! :)

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I agree, those Starbucks runs add up quick.
But the green tea is sooo delicious! Hmmmm...

Unknown said...

So we will all have to get your GC to there to help out. Love you and miss you babe!

Sara@iSass said...

Good for you! I've had to give up my monthly Stampin' Up order of $15
Found your blog through Flipflops. Don't you love her blog! Blessings to you.

A Farmer's Wife said...

Best of luck to you!!! Maybe you could still go there once in a while as a special reward for accomplishing a goal or something...I am such a mess...I have trouble kicking particular habits...Diet Coke for one...it makes it easier if I think I can still have it once in a while! I know you will do great!!!

Rachel said...

good for you!

Nyla said...

Yes, Janelle! I will take GC! I may even treat myself there every Friday...but who knows!

Blake and Hollie said...

GL!! Brew it at home. I have mine waiting for me when I wake up in the am, I love that smell.

Jen S said...

Wow! Good for you, girl! I'm proud of you. :)