Thursday, September 25, 2008

Starbucks Rule...NO LONGER A MYSTERY


So, Starbucks received my question...and sent me an email to call them. I told them the story...and then she told me the refill rule. (Drum Role Please...)


If you order an iced coffee, coffee, or iced tea and you are still in the lobby after you drink it, you may refill it for .50

HOWEVER, If you ask any Starbucks to refill your drink, even if you did not drink it in their store, they may go ahead and give it to you...it is up to the store.

AND, if you purchase a gift card and register it online, then you may refill that drink for FREE.


They are also going to send me a few vouchers for free Starbucks drinks! I guess I will be going there when the vouchers arrive! (see earlier post)


I hope that clears it up for all of us!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Good job, Nyla. Way to get things done.
Enjoy the vouchers. I'm a little jealous.
Hows bout if I make you some pumpky muffins and you get me some green tea?
:)

Unknown said...

Oh, I should have said, "WHATBANIF" I make you some muffins and you get me some green tea."

Nyla said...

OH my goodness! I forgot about WHATBANIF! I laughed out loud

Blake and Hollie said...

Glad you got an answer. At least you got something comin' your way!

A Farmer's Wife said...

Way to go!!! You are AWESOME!!! Have the best time with your vouchers!!! I admire so much the way you handled this!!!

Jen S said...

It always pays to complain....that's my motto. Just kidding! :)

Senior Gordon's said...

Good for you Nyla to write them with your issue and give them an opportunity to respond.

Since I have to limit my caffeine intake to only 1 cup a day, can't say I am an expert on coffee.

Morgan said...

So we finally know the truth! Good work Nyla!

Mom 2*4 said...

so, I'm with you on the save some $$ and lay off the coffee purchases on a daily basis!!!! I have cut down a lot...Mike got me a really cool espresso machine for my b-day and that helps. However, I am going to treat myself today to the new FAVE drink....salted caramel hot chocolate (made with nonfat milk already) with a shot of espresso added and no whip! It'll be my treat on teh way to get my hair done! Let's hear it for Mommy Breaks!!! :)