Monday, September 15, 2008

Marvelous Monday

Yes, you read that right! I had a wonderful day today. I am feeling refreshed and ready for the week.

I am thankful for:
*the bible and quiet time with the Lord
*am exercise
*all 3 of my kids got everything ready this am without me nagging them! (Maybe they were tired of all my nagging last week?)
*rewarding my kids with no chores for the day since the am went so smoothly
*a NEW chiropractor. She is wonderful...I feel so much better (my right leg has been numb from the knee down since Friday.)(oh, and she doesn't feel the need to come back to her 3x a week for a month...only when I feel the need to come!)
*lunch with hubby and Little Guy OUTSIDE. I love being outside
*picking up my HAPPY children from school...they love their school
*no kids fighting at the grocery store or complaining.
*the anticipation of the pedicure I am going to go get after dinner tonight!

I hope your Monday is going well too!

5 comments:

Jen S said...

Hey, Nyla! So glad you had a great day! :)

A Farmer's Wife said...

YAY!!! I'm so happy that you had a marvelous monday!!! I hope your Tuesday is just as fabulous!!! You deserve it!!!

Rachel said...

That's great! I had a wonderful Monday too! I actually got everything I needed to get done, DONE! Yay! Have a great rest of the week!

Cathi Hamen said...

yeah for good mondays!!

Blake and Hollie said...

Sounds like it is going to be a good week! Happy Monday...a couple of days late :)