Wednesday, September 3, 2008

School is here again

One of the joys of teaching at the school that my children attend is that I get to hear all the cute things they do all day! Yesterday was their first day back to school...and my first day of teaching again!

Today when I arrived at school, Tiger's teacher brought me his handwriting book. She couldn't wait to show me what he had done! Yesterday she had told them to write some of their favorite letters. Tiger wrote "N" "Y" "L" "A". I was so touched that my Tiger wrote my name while he was in class. His teacher said, "He must have been missing you in the afternoon." I was so touched...it almost brought me to tears!






6 comments:

The Jessie James Gang said...

That is really sweet. Motherhood is so rewarding.

(yes, we are home now :)

Monique said...

Oh so sweet! I think it's great that you get to work at their school. Makes working not so hard to do I'm sure.

A Farmer's Wife said...

Sweet, sweet, SWEET!!! Makes it all worth it, doesn't it! I love this post!

Blake and Hollie said...

I hope everyone had a great day back. I think Tiger was missing you, but I think he really loves his Mom and you are so special to him! All the things you did with the kids during the summer was so awesome and he was thinking about them. How was your first day back? I hope it was great too :)

Cathi Hamen said...

oh my gosh that is soo cute!! maybe he is torn between a Los Angeles team and New York one though.. jk! :) congrats on your time back!

Rachel said...

awww... that gives me warm fuzzies:) I can't wait to have kids