Sunday, September 7, 2008

The Shack


I have had a lot of people ask me my opinion on the book "The Shack". I have to admit that the book is very easy to be drawn into and it is an easy read...but doesn't have much, if any, biblical principals. If you are reading this book, I would encourage you to have your bible next to you as you read it.


There is a wonderful site I found this evening I would encourage you to look at. http://www.leadingtheway.org/site/PageServer?pagename=sto_TheShack_13heresies


I can't wait to discuss this book at my book club!

2 comments:

Power Up Love said...

I invite you to visit www.PowerUpLove.com a community of real people sharing real strories about how Love has really impacted and changed their lives. Please share your story, struggles, prayers requests, or testimonies.

Blake and Hollie said...

Thanks for sharing your review on the book. Covers always seem to draw my attention and I was wondering if it was really worth reading. I also like honesty, if it isn't really worth reading kwim?