Thursday, July 17, 2008

How do you know it has been a good day?

When your kitchen looks like this!
(The garbage is on the counter to keep the dogs out of it)
And the kids rooms are all a mess!
We had ten kids over to play today! What a great time with friends. They played the Wii, swam and made cookies! I am so proud of my kids and their friends....they actually picked up their rooms without me asking...maybe that was because they were trying to get me to say yes to a sleep over! Well it so worked! Tiger is at a friends tonight, Cutie and I are off to book club, and Sweetie is hanging with his daddy! Today was a great day! Hope yours was too!

10 comments:

Robin said...

Nice blog. Glad you figured it out!

Jen S said...

I like your new look too! Very cute!

Blake and Hollie said...

You mean your counters aren't the trash can? Just kidding. I like your new template. I am too afraid to change mine.I can't find one I like, that's why I am just constantly changing my header instead. LOL!

Tales From the Eurovan said...

Hi Nyla! Just wanted to stop by and say "Thank You!" for stopping by my new blog! Stop by again! Take care, Julie

Unknown said...

it's obvious that SERIOUS fun was had!

all that's right, or not said...

HEY! It's Winona. Your kids are beautiful! I have enjoyed reading your blog, especially the high/low post. We play that too, but usually in the car. They can come up with some wonderful things! Look forward to seeing you when you come out.

Angela Nazworth said...

Great blog. It's nice to read your up beat perspective

Angela Nazworth said...

Oh, my husband's sister's name is Nyla

A Farmer's Wife said...

THANK YOU for this post!!! My kitchen/house looks like this more often than I care to admit or even think about! Now, thanks to your upbeat perspective, I can see it in a positive light! Thank you! Also - I have been posting on my blog. So far it's probably pretty hokey...lots of farm stuff but that is my life so that's what should be on my blog! Thank you again for your posts!

Senior Gordon's said...

Hummm, you have 3 children? Hummm, I have just a husband and mine looks like yours??????

He does help clean...ocassionally....Smile:)