Saturday, July 19, 2008

Sunburn Relief...


is at a slow start. Sweetie is still pretty red. We put aloe vera on a lot today. I actually found this spray that works really well. He didn't like us to rub anything on his back. Has anyone ever put plain yogurt on a sunburn? My neighbor suggested it and then to have him soak in a bath of salt water. I haven't googled it yet...thought I would ask all of my blog friends! What do you do for a sunburn?
Kids Day is tomorrow! (June 30 post)My kids are so excited! I will be sure to take lots of pictures!
My dear friend Julie started a blog. Please click on her name on the right and welcome her to the blog world!

3 comments:

The Jessie James Gang said...

Hi, thanks for visiting my blog! I had the most awful sunburn on my honeymoon (fortunately not till the last day). I had to board a plane for the 9 hour flight back from HI the next day. I put cold water in a spray bottle and just kept myself misted almost the whole flight. Its a good option for kids who don't want to be touched.
I like your blog layout. I just got started on this blogging thing and I'm getting blogger envy over all the fancy blogs I see :).

Blake and Hollie said...

I have no advice for relief. I just use to aloe vera like you do. I thought salt water would dry out the skin, but I don't know a whole lot. I am probably on my way to skin cancer, I burn so often.

A Farmer's Wife said...

My mother swears by vinegar for sunburn. Every time we would get really sunburned she would get out the vinegar and cottonballs! She said that vinegar will take the sting out of a bad sunburn. I was always so mortified about the way it smelled that I can't remember if it actually did! I hope your little guy is feeling better and doesn't peel (is that the correct spelling???) too badly!