Thursday, July 10, 2008

Look! Tiger has his two front teeth!


I have been asked a lot lately by extended family and friends if Bryce has gotten his two front teeth yet! The answer is YES! Look at that smile!


When Tiger was a little guy (16 months old), he tripped and fell on the pavement and landed face first! He ended up knocking out his two front teeth. So we ran him to the dentist and he pulled out what was left of Tiger's two front teeth and stitched him up! The doc told us that Tiger may end up having speech problems when the adult teeth finally grew in. So, I have prayed for years that when those two front teeth come in...he would not begin having speech problems. Well, the teeth are finally in...and he is speaking and eating just fine! Praise the Lord! Now he is enjoying an apple with his front teeth instead of his side teeth! Ah, the little joys in life! Love you Tiger!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

He's such a Cutie, with or without teeth! It's a little strange to see him with teeth, though. I guess I thought he'd be toothless forever...
I look forward to seeing Torie with both her front teeth someday.
Someday...

Blake and Hollie said...

That story scared me and he isn't even my child (even though I read your blog so often I feel they so close to me already). He looks great! I hope he is enjoying his new choppers.

Cathi Hamen said...

he is such a cutie with or without the teeth, but its easier to eat steak and yummy stuff with the teeth!

Morgan said...

Aw Bryce! He is so adorable just like the other kids! I miss him though! His smile is killer. :)


Love you Brrryce! (All the R's are for Bryce's lovely tongue roll he was doing my entire visit) haha

Senior Gordon's said...

Bryce, you're new front teeth are so handsome. I will miss your toothless smile though. Now you will get to eat all kinds of new stuff...enjoy! I love and miss you!
Aunt Penny

Monique said...

I never even noticed... really! I don't really see him that often since he is older than 3 you know... but when I have seen him I've actually never noticed! Anyway he is a very handsome boy with two front teeth! The Crider's are a beautiful family!