Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Summertime+Family+Friends = Sleepovers and Fun


My children are blessed with such a wonderful and humorous father. As soon as he got home from work, we ate dinner, and then he took the kids outside for some pyramid building. Then we all played four square and went to Golden Spoon. While at Golden Spoon, Hubby asked me to smell his yogurt. (do you know where this is going...well I didn't) So naturally, I smelled it for him...and then he smashed it into my nose! The kids laughed so hard...and I had to admit, it was very funny! So then the kids asked Hubby to do it to them...and well we were all a mess!

I love my husband...I love how fun he is and how much he loves us! He is such a wonderful husband and father.

Hubby: I love you honey.

Me: I love you more!

Hubby: Not possible!

Oh, I love when he says that! Why is it so satisfying to me to know that he loves me more than I love him? I guess because I love him with all my heart and soul...how could he love me more? But he does! :)

7 comments:

jo said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. Your comments were so kind. Give Jen a big hug for me.

Unknown said...

I can't believe you fell for the "smell this" trick! Maybe because we got that bad yogurt there one time.
Tom is SUCH a good daddy and husband. It brought tears to my eyes to read your post because I've seen all this myself so many times.

Shan said...

Nyla, just don't fall for the "what do you see in the palm of my hand?" or the "pull my finger". So funny! I'm glad your kids have such a loving, fun father! These memories will last a lifetime :}

Nyla said...

That is why I fell for it Chrissie...we have gotten bad yogurt before...although, he did say he just wanted me to smell how sweet the "Tart Mango" smelled! :)

Jen S said...

Looks like fun! Thanks for including Reagan. I'm sure he had a blast. You are a good sport! I would NOT think it was funny if Kent did that to me. :)

Blake and Hollie said...

Oh, that is funny. Thanks for the reminder on that one, so I don't fall for it. Your family is so special. I love have much you love your family and each other.

Cathi Hamen said...

he's a funny guy!!! heehee
sounds like fun!