Wednesday, July 23, 2008

How old do you have to be...

to be able to do this???
And in all honesty...I am not doing it that great. Cutie asked me if I knew how to do the bridge? Of course, I said YES! Then Tom grabbed the camera and got this shot. Do you have any idea how hard this was for me? I like to think I am in pretty good shape...but this was no easy task. It didn't help any that Tom wanted to time how long I could hold it! FORGET IT! My head actually hurt! BUT, my kids think I can do anything...I couldn't let them down! Ha! Stop reading this and get on the floor and try to do one! Let me know how it goes!

7 comments:

Blake and Hollie said...

No, thanks! I actually tried this not too long ago and almost broke my neck, so I am not going to let you kill me again. Did you kick your legs over your head to get back up, into a back hand-spring?

Nyla said...

Hollie...I could barely do this...no way did I kick mylegs over! Chloe just learned how to do that...thankfully she didn't ask me to try! :)

Unknown said...

I just did it perfectly. Then I kicked my legs over my head and did a back handspring with a double twist and a triple axle.

Nyla said...

I am sure you did Chrissie! :)

Jen S said...

I did what Chrissie did, only better.

A Farmer's Wife said...

OH MY GOSH!!! WOW!!! Great job!!! There's no way I can do this but I think I'll try it when I get back from my walk! If my posts stop you'll know it didn't go well & I've been taken to the hospital or chiropractor!

Senior Gordon's said...

Nyla, I use to do this all the time...when I was younger! I remember walking in this position after Blake. The last time I did this was on a challenge and I did it, but...I really felt it was my last time! I realized that I probably should not have done that without working up to it first.